This is a travesty! Please don’t do this! Save those backboards!
Upcycle, MF’s! Those make awesome:
- Garage and rafter shelving
- Many float so you can use them in the pool or as a poor man’s surfboard
- They also make good bachelor coffee tables
- Plant shelving for vertical gardening
- Line your truck bed for transporting things you don’t want damaging the bed
- Replace the top part of a bench seat after the padding rips apart
- And much more!
Whatever you do is fine, as long as you quit using them on patients! Share your ideas to upcycle with old backboards (wood and plastic) in the comments below!